Hi! My name is Jovan.
Gym Owner/Head Coach Jovan Corral is what we call the "Ultimate" Trainer. He is a rare breed, and when you get to know him better, you will never let him go. He takes fitness to a whole new level, that's never been seen. You can see the passion and drive he has for reaching out to peoples success. If you ever meet him you will see what Coach Jovan Corral has to offer you. He is determined to get you through your toughest obstacles in life. That is his mission and promise. He has the ability and the know how on every area possible when it comes to fitness.
I have over 18 years of experience in fitness, weight training, bodybuilding, Olympic lifting, and HIIT to aid my clients in achieving all of their fitness goals. My clients require high intensity and result driven workouts to meet their fitness needs, so I create unique plans for each of my clients to obtain the effects they desire. In 2010, I competed in the NPC Mr. San Jose and learned many things about proper dieting, posing and weight training. I placed 6th in the novice division and 7th in the open division. If you're looking for a qualified and experienced trainer, I can help you eliminate the many obstacles confronting you when looking to lose body fat, increase muscle mass or tone your body.
- San Jose State University B.S. Biology 2005-2006
- West Valley College Associate in Science Degree 2002-2005
- USAW Olympic Certification (2015)
- National Council on Strength and Fitness (2010)
- National Academy of Sports Medicine (2001)
- American Council on Exercise (2001)
- Competed In Mr. San Jose (2010) Placed Open 6th. and Novice 7th.
- Competition and Competitor Training
- Weight Training, Strength Training, Athletics Training, and Body Building
- Sports Nutrition and Nutrition